Trying To Get To You

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Deeper Shade Of Soul Podcast: Soul Surviving

It's January - the dead of winter. As I write this, it's 17 degrees in New York. The holidays are in the rear view mirror, and there are a lot of folks facing some tough times. A lot of my friends and loved ones are going through, for a variety of reasons and circumstances personal, professional and economic, some of the most challenging times they've ever faced - and you can count me in as one of those people.

So this podcast, Soul Surviving, is designed to help get you through whatever you're going through and to come out inspired and better for the experience. On it, we have Curtis Mayfield, Jerry Butler, Dusty Springfield, Television, Flaming Lips, Aretha Franklin and many more. Enjoy!

Download: Soul Surviving

3 comments:

Pete said...

Great job, Ben.. Heartfelt and intelligent commentary and great music. Loved the 8 minute Aretha. Keep 'em coming!

Lucas Hare said...

I enjoyed this so much, Ben. I think I'll keep it and play it whenever I need lifting. Good work.

Pacetone said...

Great read thanks for sharing this