Trying To Get To You

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Ain't Got Nothin' To Say

It's dark, rainy and gloomy. I've got a ton of work to do today - and dear readers, I've got nothing to say. So rather than just pontificate about any old thing that I can drum up, here's some music that's fitting the day, and my mood.

Download: Lou Reed - "Perfect Day" (acoustic demo for Transformer)
Download: The Beatles - "Revolution" (acoustic demo for The Beatles)
Download: Bruce Springsteen - "Thunder Road" (acoustic demo for Born To Run)
Download: David Bowie - "Lady Stardust" (acoustic demo for The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars)
Download: The Rolling Stones - "Cocksucker Blues" (from the unreleased film Cocksucker Blues)
Download: Elvis Costello - "Blame It On Cain" (acoustic demo for My Aim Is True)
Download: Bob Dylan - "If You See Her Say Hello" (acoustic outtake for Blood On The Tracks)
Download: Bruce Springsteen - "Pink Cadillac" (acoustic outtake for Nebraska)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Article - Sohbet | mirc | Kelebek | camfrog | mirc | sohbet | şehir fırsatı

Facebook Share